89 Crozer Health Physicians Named Top Docs in Main Line Today
Main Line Today magazine recently unveiled its annual celebration of top doctors around the Main Line and western Philadelphia suburbs. The medical staff at the Pennsylvania-based Crozer Health boasts 89 doctors on Main Line Today’s 2021 list. This compilation of top docs is assembled based on physicians voting for their colleagues.
Here is what our numbers reveal this year:
- The 89 doctors on the Crozer Health medical staff represent 35 different specialties.
- The top-scoring departments include oncology with 13 doctors; neurology with eight doctors; Surgery with seven doctors; ob-gyn with five doctors; and anesthesiology, cardiology, gastroenterology, primary care, and pulmonology with four docs each.
- The 13 cancer specialists include breast oncology, colorectal oncology, gynecologic oncology, hepatobiliary oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology.
- Our seven surgeons represent general surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, plastic surgery, and vascular surgery.
- Women’s health specialists include both obstetrics and gynecology and urogynecology.
- Primary care included the full continuum of family medicine, internal medicine, and geriatrics.
Also included in Crozer Health’s big numbers are:
- 3 doctors from infectious disease
- 3 orthopedics/sports medicine doctors
- 3 doctors from dermatology
- 3 doctors from pathology
- 2 doctors from cardiology
- 2 doctors from ophthalmology
- 2 doctors from podiatry
Also representing Crozer Health are doctors from critical care medicine, neonatal pediatrics, palliative care, psychiatry, radiology, and urogynecology.
Here is a complete list of Crozer Health’s Top Doctors in 2021.